Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Yeah, I know I'm way behind in posting the happening around here. Life is fast paced now a days. It is a good life, just busy! :)
We had weekend guests during the holidays. Mike, Ellen, John, Hunter & Faith stayed here and we fixed a pretty good meal (even if I have to say so myself). It was so fun having them. Yes, it's a little cramped, but that makes it fun. So much in fact that they are coming from Christmas too! Molly & Lindy loved all the play time with their cousins.

On the last day of school the kindergarten grade had a big feast together. The girls were lady Pilgrims.

They got to line all their desks in the hall and eat a feast just like real Pilgrims & Indians.

A lot of napping and orneriness went on over the weekend.


I have to give it to Ellen for playing monopoly with the younger ones!!
The favorite game of the weekend was Uno.

Grandma napped as well. :)

John, Lindy, Hunter, Molly & Faith

No comments: