This prayer card was given out at Church this past week. I though it fit well with Lent which began yesterday. What does Lent mean to you?
Today I am thankful for....
1. prayers being answered for my children's good health. May each year bring great results and nice surprises.
2. my "bloggy" friends who inspire me in many ways.
3. cameras. So when my memories start to fade, I can look at them in pictures.
4. restaurants. When I can't cook or don't feel like it.
5. lower gas prices. Now I can get our a visit with friends and family more often.
What are you thankful for?