Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Psalm 113:3



From the rising sun to the setting sun

is the name of the Lord to be praised.





Having the Lord in our hearts, on our minds and on our tongs all day is what this verse is talking about. For God is always awake and caring for us!








Once again it is Thankful Thursday. I missed entering last week. But I was thankful nevertheless. It seems the weeks roll around quickly.






1. I am thankful that my prayers were answered this week . Our tax return nearly covers a much needed new roof for our home.





2. I am so very thankful for my husbands job. There have been layoffs in the company. I pray it doesn't effect his job and the jobs of my friends. (I worked there 22 years before quitting). And I also pray for those who have lost jobs... may they find new ones soon.





3. I am thankful for my sewing machine. I really enjoy using it to make crafty items and quilts.





4. I am thankful for my ability to decorated cakes. It provides a little extra income for my family. And also for those who order them.





5. And most of all, I all I am so thankful for my two beautiful daughters and husband, who love me no matter what!


No comments: