Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Club Tabby

Last Sunday the girls used one of their birthday gifts. Their Aunt Donna & family gave them each a gift card for a makeover at Club Tabby in the mall. A place where kids can get made up and even have birthday parties.
So we just made it a girls day out. Mamaw & Aunt Donna went too. We had a great time and was out past bed time too! We shopped till we (or at least me) till we dropped. Had a great meal at T.G.I.F.'s. It was s good day.

They both picked out the princess look.

Molly choose pink spray for her hair. She sat so still and watched everything they did. I can't get her to sit still at home!

Lindy got gold spray. I loved it. We couldn't get her to smile while we were there. Don't know what was up with that.



They each choose a tierra, lip gloss and eye makeup to bring home as part of the package. Then Mamaw bought them each a new necklace too.



Of course we had to check out the play area.

They often take each others hands, but today they were doing this as we walked the mall. Just too darn cute!!


Had a great time, I'm ready to have another girls day out!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! I just love your posts and was so excited to see all the new ones. The girls are getting so big. Hope to catch up again this summer. Oh yeah, now I want some pie....mmmm.

Denise M