Friday, July 9, 2010

Holiday World 2010

We had sorta decided that we were not going to HW this year. But when I won 2 tickets from the local radio station we changed our minds. The weather has been so hot that I was dreading it very much. But on the day we had planned to go mother nature gave us (old folks) a break. The temps were in the upper 80's. Yay!
My nephews tagged along with a few buddies. It was a long day but we had a great time. This year we spent a lot of time in the water park.

Daniel, Lindy, Colton, Molly, Jamen & Colin






I didn't get to many pictures this year because we were in the water so much.
Again this year the kids loved the Turkey Whirl!!
Let me just say that the Turkey Whirl doesn't like mom & dad!!
We just have to close our eyes and say wheeeee!!!
Another year of fun!!!




1 comment:

Chasity said...

Love the pictures....we haven't been yet this year! It's such a wonderful fun family place to attend. The girls are just adorable and growing so much! I hope they are excited for school to begin again. Can't wait to see them! Many Blessings to you and your family!