Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Edwards County Fair

We went to the Edwards Co fair a few weeks ago. The girls enjoyed watching their daddy race.... I mean RIDE.... in the motocross and their cotton candy!

Mamaw & Papaw bought them armbands to ride rides. They loved this!!




And Mamaw & Papaw loved watching them!!

It was funny watching Molly on this ride. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her. She would put her arm up on the window and drive "like daddy does".
It was a fun time. Thank you mamaw & papaw! We love you!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Sherry, you are a wonderful mom. I love all you do with you girls. I have the same feelings as you. I want to enjoy my kids for as long as God gives me with them. They are to precious and every minute counts. They look like they had a wonderful time. Yummy Cotton Candy...my kids love it too.