Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some More This & That

Here is my latest wedding cake.

Molly thinks you are suppose to make a wish before blowing the seeds off the dandelion.

Now this is not what you think!!! Ever heard of Mona-vie? It's a juice made of berries (the acai berry) from all over the world. VERY good for you. It does look like a wine bottle tho! Our girls call it "good juice". To find out more about it email me or check it out here.

Ready for bed with their babies.

The bell of the ball!


These are the most precious girls in the world. I am so lucky to be their momma!
Where has the summer gone? School starts this week. My babies will start their last year of pre-K! I think they are ready, but I'm not sure mommy is.

1 comment:

Laney - Chris said...

Hi Sherry!

It was so good to see you guys Wednesday. Sorry it was so crazy. I'm so glad you had lunch with us. The girls are so very cute. You ARE one lucky mama.

The cake is beautiful!!!!! Our wedding cake was a tiered square one. Although, it wasn't nearly as beautiful as the one you made. You are truly talented.

Laney