Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gone Fishin'

While we were at my sisters house last week the girls got to try their luck at fishing. They were so excited and could not wait.
Lindy & Uncle Jeff

Aunt Donna & Molly

Neither one of them would touch the worm!

Of course I think it was the hottest day of the year!

I love this photo!

Molly getting a bite!

Molly with her first ever fish! She wouldn't touch it tho!




Lindy! Reel it in!

But it's hard! It's a big one!

Use your muscles!!!!

Finally! ......... "Yuck!!"

About had enough.

Packed up ready to head to the house.

Last photo of the day.
Lindy, Mamaw, Molly & Papaw
We had a good time. I was glad they both caught a fish. It was just too hot for us to enjoy. But I'm sure we'll try it again. Donna & Jeff have a really nice pond behind their house. Next time we may try the dock out.

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Lindy's face is just priceless with her fish. I laughed so much, she is so funny! The pictures are gorgeous, what a special day it looks like it was.