Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Guide me in your truth and teach me.
Psalm 25:5
Believe it or not, I am thankful for my busy life. Most night I am so tired, but can't seem to get from the couch to my comfy bed. But, I love my life. Being at home with these little girls is the best gift ever!
I am thankful for the summer activities my kids are dong this year. I am grateful to all the area churches who sponsor VBS for the kids. It is a wonderful way to learn more about the Lord on their level. This is particularly good for Molly & Lindy, who refuse to go to "children's church" on Sundays.
And finally I can be thankful for air conditioning! We made it until June 7th! Yeah!
And this week I want to mention that I am thankful for all of my adoption group buddies and friends who have adopted too. I am so lucky to have such support from them. I'm especially grateful that my girls get to have friends who are like them on many levels. It is my prayer that they will always be buddies and able to stay close as they grow old.

No comments: