Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fairies & Quilts

We spent all day Saturday at my parents house. We also got to spend time with Uncle Jeff, Aunt Donna, Daniel and Colin. The weather warmed up enough in the afternoon that the girls got to go outside with Colin. Her played ball with them and took them for a golf cart ride. They fell asleep on the way home and slept all night!

Mom's latest quilt is finished. It's a twin size, hand quilted in yellow. It's beautiful.


Sunday was a very lazy day for me. I felt bad most of the day. Sometime that afternoon I tried to work on a quilt for a while. Molly & Lindy played with my basket of little pieces.

They enjoyed stacking them up and laying them out. Molly said she was making a quilt for her baby. Maybe someday she will. We have been working on their special OHGWQ. They are really enjoying "helping" with them.


Today I had fairies flying all day. They dressed up with their outfits most of the day.

No comments: