Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Psalms 37:4
Take delight in the Lord,
and he will grant you your heart's request.



I have been MIA from Thankful Thursday for some time now. But never the less I have been thankful anyway. I always thank the Lord for my family. I can't imagine life without them.

I'm thankful that my children love nature and life in general. They find joy in everything they do. Even brushing their teeth. Here they are trying to catch and pet a toad.

I am thankful for the little things that most adults take for granted. Like weeds! To my kids they are great fun.


I am thankful for this beautiful face.

And swings!
God has granted my heart's request! I have wanted children for forever.... and look what I got!!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

You got two of the most precious girls ever!

I am so thankful the Lord keeps his promises and answers them bigger than our wildest dreams. I tell my kids often that they were perfectly and wonderfully made and hand picked for our family.