Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you and keep you! The Lord let his face shine upon you, and be gracious to you! The Lord look upon you kindly and give you peace!


I am thankful for all those who gave fabric squares and wishes for Molly & Lindy's OHGW quilts. We received squares from lots of family and friends. But also from people, like me, who are making the same kind of quilt. It is neat having fabric from all over the world.

I am also thankful for all of you who read this blog. I really like doing it. I especially like hearing from you via comments. Please let us know you are were here.


I am thankful that this first year of preschool is almost over! I will admit that this momma is ready to be lazy in the mornings. I also enjoy having my girls home with me.



I am so very thankful for my hard working husband. He has been putting in long hours at work. He never complains, even when Molly & Lindy wake him up. He is the best Daddy ever and a great provider.


And lastly I am thankful for the upcoming holiday. Memorial Day is when we honor those who have went before us. We plan taking the girls to "visit" their grandpa (David's dad) & to show them photos of him. The girls may not have met him, but we plan to make sure they know of him.




No comments: