Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Dear Lord, you give me another day of life, a treasure that I too often ignore. Give me the strength to acknowledge you infinite generosity and goodness. Show me the way this day to express my gratitude for all you have given me. Help me share this bounty with those in need. Amen.
(Living Faith-Daily Devotional)
We are so blessed with things. Big things, little things even things we aren't aware of. The big one is life. We only have this one shot at getting it right. Are you sharing the bounties of life? With friends and family? What about your neighbors, co workers or the stranger on the street? I ask God every day for guidance, to be a better person. I strive each day to do better than the day before. I challenge you to do the same.

No comments: