Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Proverbs 21:3
To do what is right and just is more
acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
It seems Thankful Thursday rolls around quickly every week. Life with two 4 year olds is rather hectic at times. We get into our daily routines of living and time passes at the blink of our eye. Dave & I make sacrifices to do what is right by our children. We are fortunate that I am able to be a stay at home mom while Molly & Lindy are small. We do without some of life's luxuries, but we couldn't be happier. We are teaching our children to love the Lord as we do and that is no sacrifice at all.
I am thankful:
1. That spring is around the corner. Grass is finding it's color and trees are beginning to show life. Flowers are blooming and birds are singing.
2. That I can begin hanging our laundry outside to dry. I love the fresh clean smell.
3. That my kids love being outside. We all need some sunshine.
4. That Molly & Lindy make every day new and exciting for us. They bring so much love and laughter to our home.
5. for recycling. Yes, I am. That we do our part so that our future grandchildren & great grandkids will have a cleaner Earth. It is my hope that everyone finds a way to recycle something.

No comments: