Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Some of my blogger friends have added a twist to their journals. I think it's a great idea, so I'm jumping on board. Every Thursday you list five things you are thankful for. I have decided to also add a short bible verse too. Hope you like it as much as I do, so here goes...
Matthew 8:25-26
They came and woke him, saying,
"Lord, save us! We are perishing!"
He said to them, "Why are you terrified,
O you of little faith?"
I don't think I could make it without my faith. I have to remind myself often to put more trust and faith in the Lord. And when I do, goodness come my way. Weather it be small or big things, I am at the mercy of God. When I look into the big brown eyes of my children, I am reminded of my good fortune. And all things suddenly become small, as they are the biggest blessing of all.
1. I am thankful that my children will eat all sorts of foods. They really enjoy peeling their own clementines.
2. I am thankful that my girls are content with the small things. Give them markers and paper and they are happy.
3. I am thankful to be able to stay home with Molly & Lindy, hopefully until they go to kindergarten.
4. I am thankful for my loving husband, our two daughters, and for our friends and family. I cannot imagine my life without any of these people! I am so blessed.
5. I am thankful, on this cold day, for my warm clothes, house shoes and blankets!
Now, take a few moments and think of those five things you are thankful for.

No comments: