Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Ezekiel 34:11
Thus says the Lord God: I myself will look after and tend my sheep.


There are many trustworthy shepherds. For all of us they may be parents, grandparents, teachers, ministers, counselors or doctors. These shepherds guide us along the path of our days on earth. In this verse He assures us that He too will also look after us. All He asks is for you to have faith. He will never abandon us.


1. I am thankful for the beauty God provides in the four seasons of nature. Although winter is not my favorite season, there are many beautiful things to admire.

2. I am thankful for great toys that challenge my children to learn new things.

3. I am thankful for Dr Lopez, our pediatrician, who provides good care for our girls.

4. I am thankful for my dear husband, who works hard (and sometimes long hours) to provide for us. We love you Daddy!

5. Molly says she is thankful for her kitty cat she got for her birthday.

No comments: