Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Psalm 86:15

But you, O Lord,
are a God merciful and gracious,
slow to anger,
abounding in kindness and fidelity.
My goal this week is to be a better person! To be kinder to others and enjoy life more. Slow down and soak up the wonders of God's blessings. To not fret over situations that I can not change and accept that I have done my best in others. Wouldn't life be more fun that way?

1.Today, I am thanful for inventions that make my kife a little easier. like this bowl with a straw
attached!


2.I am thankful for my children, who always loves me, no matter what. We recieve notes like
this daily. I cheries them.


3. I am thankful for double seated shopping carts! They really make the experience easier. I feel
more like a mother instead of a referee when out shopping.


4. On this bitter cold morning (it was 0* today) I am very thankful for hot water! I cannot
imagine life without hot showers!
5. This week, I am thankful for friends at our bank, who is "fixing" our checking account. The
utility co double charged us on our bill (the biggest ever) this month and really messed it up.
Thank You friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry.
I love your "Thankful" posts. I really need to do the same. I forget all the little things each day that have been given to me.

ps-I agree about the shopping carts.

Denise